sábado, 7 de junio de 2008

Final evaluation of 1st Batxillerat

I see my porfolio and I thing that I improve with the writings, I think that now for me, makes writings are most easy, I compare the first text with the last and I can see that are better the lasts.
The activity that show my level of English I think that are the writings that I was made this year, because I think that with the you can show your level of English, with the writings and speaking english too.

I think that the activity that is best to improve my english is see films and listen oral presentations, learn new words, listen songs, talk whit other people in english. I think that the grammatical exercices are good to improve the english, but is more useful the other things, because with this you can make the things that make one english person in her live.

I think that all that make in class is useful to learn English, there aren't nothing that you can make that isn't useful. Only that are things that are more useful than the others.

The activities that I enjoy more is listen songs, watch films in english and read interesting books.

Bye first of batxillerat ^^


àngels_

No hay comentarios: