sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

Description of a person

Manu

I have known Manu since 10 of September in 2007. He is from El Masnou next to Barcelona, and he is sixteen years old. He is there always, with her smile, her dreams and her guitar. He is a special person, a special friend.
He is brown-eyed, he is tall and he is got short and brown hair. He has a music hands, and always is wearing trousers, a t-shirt and the “Palestine” that I had donated. I think that is attractive, but above all he has a cute smile.
Manu seems rather shy and cool-hearted person, but then, when you want to know he, you can see that is very sociable and really extroverted person. I think that he has a huge heart, and this makes it a sensitive, kind and good person. I think he has a gift, something that makes it special when picks up the guitar. When I look at playing the guitar, he captivates my mind, as if there was not anything else.
One thing that I like more of Manu is her imagination, her optimism and the way that he looks the world… He is Manu, my friend.



àngels_

No hay comentarios: